Gears of Mario: The Koopa Horde Gears of Mario: The Koopa Horde

O MY!!! it's SOO RARE to see such a quality video, even MORE rare for a FAN CROSSOVER!!!

It has all my 5 stars!!! keep up the amazing job!!!

Pokemon Sun & Moon Anime Perfume Commercial Pokemon Sun & Moon Anime Perfume Commercial

Anouncer: "And now back at our show"
Random actress: "NEBBY!!! GET BACK IN THE BAG PLEASE!!!!"

Nintendo Switchurry Nintendo Switchurry

I won't doubt they won't fix No man's sky lack of content but WILL port it to the Switch!
HAHAHAH XD

well, stay funny Geo!

CrossCode CrossCode

Played and suported! This is the kind of games people seems to want! good job!
the controls are smoth, the gameplay fun, and the action it's not just button smashing, gotta think what you do! I love it!
good enough to register myself in indiegogo! now that's how you promote a game!

A Koopa's Revenge 2 A Koopa's Revenge 2

Well, I can say it´s very rare that a Mario game formula it's better executed by it's fans but, you did it! that auto run feature is cool! I no longer have the "dash button cramp" problem anymore! anyway, for the game itself, Well I was waiting for it and it´s finally here! It's definitively better than the one before it, refined game-play, well, it´s just sweet for my book, so 5 stars from me.

Lambtaco responds:

Thanks. That's some of best praise I can receive. Good to hear someone mention the auto run mechanic too.

Phoenotopia Phoenotopia

so many details and stuff with so simple colors. this game is art. the story, charming, the characters, well, lovable, and the most important thing, gameplay! it´s cool! a masterpiece and instant classic in my book.

Kalos New Gym Leader Kalos New Gym Leader

I usually think the Kalos Gym theme is the laziest one of the bunch, but you managed to make it feel like it's an actual competition!. I wish I knew how to hack the game to put this thing instead.

Regirock, Regice & Registeel Regirock, Regice & Registeel

well, you got the EPIC part RIGHT! congrats dude! Never though that orchesta and electronic music meshed well, but hey, so orchesta and rock, so why not?

Kalos Gym Leader Battle Kalos Gym Leader Battle

Just didn't like the intro and some other parts that sound like the intro...but overall, it's better than the original! keep remixing!

Dynatron Dynatron

as always, lookin better than the original!

Chroma Black - Ria **Animated** Modelsheet Chroma Black - Ria **Animated** Modelsheet

it might be awesome if 3D models where made by just doing those 2D drawings you show us!

ArtistGamerGal responds:

Actually, whenever I do 3D models, I draw a turnaround model sheet similar to this and import it into the 3D program to use as a reference when modeling. So that is already kinda true! :D

Ultimate Defense Ultimate Defense

Now that's a mighty army of plants!