CrossCode CrossCode

Played and suported! This is the kind of games people seems to want! good job!
the controls are smoth, the gameplay fun, and the action it's not just button smashing, gotta think what you do! I love it!
good enough to register myself in indiegogo! now that's how you promote a game!

A Koopa's Revenge 2 A Koopa's Revenge 2

Well, I can say it´s very rare that a Mario game formula it's better executed by it's fans but, you did it! that auto run feature is cool! I no longer have the "dash button cramp" problem anymore! anyway, for the game itself, Well I was waiting for it and it´s finally here! It's definitively better than the one before it, refined game-play, well, it´s just sweet for my book, so 5 stars from me.

Lambtaco responds:

Thanks. That's some of best praise I can receive. Good to hear someone mention the auto run mechanic too.

Phoenotopia Phoenotopia

so many details and stuff with so simple colors. this game is art. the story, charming, the characters, well, lovable, and the most important thing, gameplay! it´s cool! a masterpiece and instant classic in my book.

PKMN WoC: Stadium PKMN WoC: Stadium

Nice job buddy, nice job.

It reminds me of the good old days of pokemon stadium in the 64 and it has the thing that makes it great: mini-games!!!!

not unlike pokemon revolution that just lacked them and well....it´s anything but revolutionary.

teejay-number13 responds:

Yes, I'm proud of the mini games. Battle revolution did have some good things, like some of the songs I used in this.

Bullet Audyssey Bullet Audyssey

A masterpiece that will last forever!!!!

a very interesting mechanic to fusion music with shooting hell, some levels where deceitable easy, but anyway, excellent work! it's a shame that cool games like these with a very refreshing gameplay are so short these days!

i miss the good gaming times...

Dragon Age Legends: Remix Dragon Age Legends: Remix

Excellent and interesting form to promote a game!

But it's more interesting that an "indie" developer does this kind of thing! Excellent!!! it also seems to hit hard to here!

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

DAM!! AWWESSOOOME DUDE!

This thing is clearly not like the standard flash game, it has its own music and all! excelent job! it is truthly a masterpiece!!!!! i am amazed by both, it's art and gameplay!

Another Small Favor Another Small Favor

AWESOME GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somehow, the final was a bit of spected, but i still didn't expect it at all(i know, its ironic!)!

This is a great point n' click series!!! keep the good JOB!!!!and do us a small favor....DO THE NEXT SMALL FAVOR SOON!!! XD(this game isn't about "small" favors at all...but BIG ones)

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

AMAZING JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

Mannaged to do 693591 ft withow the nuke or the shell bomb!!!!
well......
this thing did managed to catch my attention for 3 hours!!!
LONG for a short game XD
Anyway Keep up the good work!

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

ZOMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is AMAZING!!!!

back to the good old times! i didn't knew that flash could run C++ programs now!

but this and the frist doom submission are proof of that! i love this and that other submission

o well, the game did freeze, but i am pretty sure that it was vista's fault (i wanna W7 NOW MEEEN!!)
10/10 and 6/5, cuz the good old times