SSJ3 - Battle! Mystery Trainer SSJ3 - Battle! Mystery Trainer

Waw, this is amazing for a original composition! It's hard to pinpoint an appropriate moment to put this into, but hey! Nice one bro! keep up the good job!

Kalos New Gym Leader Kalos New Gym Leader

I usually think the Kalos Gym theme is the laziest one of the bunch, but you managed to make it feel like it's an actual competition!. I wish I knew how to hack the game to put this thing instead.

Regirock, Regice & Registeel Regirock, Regice & Registeel

well, you got the EPIC part RIGHT! congrats dude! Never though that orchesta and electronic music meshed well, but hey, so orchesta and rock, so why not?

Kalos Gym Leader Battle Kalos Gym Leader Battle

Just didn't like the intro and some other parts that sound like the intro...but overall, it's better than the original! keep remixing!

Champion Lance Champion Lance

YES! Got my epicness fix!
*-*

Kalos Pokemon Trainer Kalos Pokemon Trainer

Almost Every Music in X/Y was too ñango/blando/weak/whatever for my tastes....
Except xerneas/yveltal and lysandre battles. (sorry, not even the champ)

I like your take on this one! maybe gotta hack'em all to use yours? XD
Good job!

Hoenn Elite Four (New) Hoenn Elite Four (New)

Awesome Remix!!!!
Keep up the awesome job!

Johto Gym Leader Battle Johto Gym Leader Battle

ay waaay! te están quedando bien épicos bro! Sigue así

Champion Cynthia (New) Champion Cynthia (New)

Well it's certainly diferent from the original one! I like this one better in fact!

Despite the techno stuff clashing at times with the orchestral stuff.....I don't know how to put it. but Well, The effort is here and I can't deny I like it.

MiguelVolkov responds:

Hello paisano!!... Hey, sorry but the one you heard wasn't the official version... I just made a mistake hahahaha lol... Just, listen to it again and tell me what you think about it :P Muchas gracias, amigo!

GaMetal - Interstice of the Di GaMetal - Interstice of the Di

La Mulana is the most insanely dificult game That I played in any metroidvania form. But it's so full of detail and epicness that well, it's all worth it in the end. as always, yo made an already awesome song the remaster that it needed. thank you!